The San Diego County chapter of the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA) recently gave out their Annual 2019 Beautification Awards and several North County landscapers and projects took home awards.
The CLCA honored excellence in 15 categories culled from 84 entries which encompassed residential and commercial landscape construction, maintenance and renovation, along with water features, outdoor lighting and water-saving California-friendly landscaping. Local winners included:
- Falling Waters Landscape received the Presidents’ Award for the Belt Residence project in La Costa.
- Torrey Coastal Pacific Landscape Management, Inc. took home an award for their C3 Bank (Commercial Construction) project in Encinitas.
- Falling Waters Landscape took home an award for their Edinburg (Design and Build Construction) project in Encinitas.
- Van Slyke Landscape, Inc. won an award for the Casa De Bandini (Commercial Maintenance) project in Carlsbad.
- AAA Landscape Specialists, Inc. won two awards for the Young Residence-Carlsbad (Landscape Renovation) project in La Costa.
- Heaviland Landscape Management won an award for the La Costa Ridge Home Owners Association (Multi Unit Maintenance) project in La Costa
CLCA is an active force in the statewide effort to conserve water. As water-efficient irrigation experts, many members are invaluable sources for consultations on planning and installing water-saving irrigation systems. CLCA also conducts an active public information program on landscape water management.
For more on the local chapter, visit clcasandiego.org.